<CORSA Chapters> membership poll

wblanning at comcast.net wblanning at comcast.net
Wed Mar 10 15:56:37 EST 2010

Keep in mind that if a person has email, it doesn't mean they have high speed internet or a computer fast enough to download documents or surf the web.  Out of about 45 members in the Central Virginia Corvair Club, only about half get our newsletter by email for these reasons and/or other reasons.  Based on this, I would say about 50% at the most would be interested in an emailed Communique at this time.

Wade Lanning
Newsletter Editor
CVCC