<CORSA Chapters> Membership Poll

Steve Goodman rearengine.steve at att.net
Wed Mar 10 21:58:57 EST 2010

Hello Jamie:  From Rocky Mountain Corsa (802) we have 69 members in the
latest roster.  Of that 47 have email addresses listed on the roster.  Of
the balance of 22 there are 10 that have NO computer and 12 with no email
address listed.  Of that 12 there are reasons such as:

Too busy to look at my computer
My computer is at work
Too much spam etc
Too slow to load something with large numbers
Probably other excuses that I am not aware of

To the best of my knowledge the 47 above all receive our local newsletter
on-line.  After saying that, I believe that many would prefer to see the
COMMUNIQUE in printed form as in the past.   Now that could change if the
costs of membership reflected the choice of on-line vs snail mail for the
COMMUNIQUE.  We all know how cost conscious Corvair owners are, right?

I doubt however that receiving the COMMUNIQUE on-line would amount to any
real dollar savings, there is a cost of printing that probably doesn't
change that much between say 2000 copies and 5000 copies.

Hope the above helps, sorry if my additional comments are out of line.

Best regards, Steve Goodman
Member:  CORSA/RMC/PPCC