<CORSA Chapters> Fw: 2011 Summerville Christmas Parade

Jerry Brown air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 08:23:58 EST 2011

Lowcountry Corvair Assn. of Charleston, again attended the Summerville South Carolina Christmas Parade again this year.  This year Mary and I were able to attend this year with our 1965 4 door.  It was a great parade and it seemed like the whole city of Summerville turned out.

Merry Christmas!!
Jerry and Mary