<CORSA Chapters> Newsletters

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Fri Feb 4 20:06:06 EST 2011

We had a chapter newsletter held by our mail program for an administrator
this afternoon.   We typically haven't had newsletters posted to this list.
I don't have a problem with it but since it is out of the ordinary, I
deferred the decision to approve until I get some feedback.

Gary Swiatowy; garyswiatowy at summitlubricants has done an outstanding job of
collecting most of the electronic emails and forwarding them to the
newsletter editors and anyone else who wants them.

I really don't care either way, but wanted to get some feed back before
approving.  Posting newsletters will greatly increase the volume on this
list.  On the other hand the volume on this has been almost nothing lately.

The Chapters list is a moderated list, which means one of the moderators
will have to approve before they are released so it may take a few hours
before they are released.

Let me know your thoughts,

Dennis Pleau

CORSA Virtual Vairs Chairman