<CORSA Chapters> CORSA "C" Cruise

Jamie & Tanya Reinhart jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Tue Jan 25 09:37:31 EST 2011

All, This is a reminder that if you or someone you know would like to participate in the CORSA Caribbean cruise, time is quickly moving towards the deadline to reserve a spot. A deposit of $250 is required to hold a cabin for you by March 30th. Please refer to your January 2011 Communique or visit www.corvair .org and click on “cruise advertisement and details” to view information about the cruise. Or contact Daniel Lupton directly at:

      Daniel Lupton and Associates
      (800) 344-9283 - (740) 366-9670
      www.CruiseOne.com/dlupton
      www.family-cruises.net/dlupton
      www.SeaLuxe.com/dlupton
      Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
      Each CruiseOne Franchise is Independently Owned and Operated.
      " "The highest compliment I can receive is a referral from a friend or client"

Thanks
Jamie Reinhart
CORSA President