<CORSA Chapters> Local Clubs and their communication

Bob-O bob0017 at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 4 18:52:44 EDT 2011

Hello all,

We at Central Coast Corsa #934 do not have a monthly newsletter.  We instead rely exclusively on the club web site for all of our news, photos, club business, etc.  I typically do not get submissions from club members and consequently just add to the web site as I want or need. Check it out at centralcoastcorsa.org  We also send club emails to alert club members to upcoming outings, tech sessions or other special events.

Thanks,

Bob O