<CORSA Chapters> Local Clubs and their communication

Mark W. Clarke mwclarke01 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 6 10:40:16 EST 2011

Bob,

Corvair Houston publishes a monthly newsletter  11 times a year as we
combine the Nov/Dec newsletter into one publication.

We send electronically to all members (approx. 62 members/family group)
unless the member does not have an email address, in which case we print and
mail a color copy.   We have a total of 4 members who do not have an email
address.

We have a club web site that is updated periodically - generally once a
month.  We post general information about the club to include contact
information for the officers, meeting location and updates about important
upcoming events.  We also post photos of our members cars and links to CORSA
and other club websites.  We also post our membership application form on
the site as well as a classified section for various want ads.

Regards,

Mark Clarke
Newsletter Editor
Corvair Houston