<CORSA Chapters> CORSA BoD - New Director - Request for Information

Danny Davis dannydavis at clearwire.net
Tue Dec 4 16:00:12 EST 2012

Greetings,
I am a newly appointed Western Director.  I volunteered to fill the
remaining term of Don Kellogg.  Don passed away after a battle with cancer.
 He was very dedicated Corvairs & CORSA.  I hope to help to carry on his
passion for the club and the people that make it fun.
I am requesting some information from our many Chapters hoping to get a
better understanding of our club.
Does your club actively work with other regional Chapters?  Do you have
a liaison appointed to stay in touch with other clubs?
Does your club publish an electronic newsletter?  If so, what is the ratio
of print vs digital each issue?
Is you club growing?  Attracting new members?  What promotion activities do
you use?
Does your club have a website?  Do you work to keep it current each month?
 Any other useful communication tools?
What percent of your club members are also CORSA members?
Do you have any suggestions to improve CORSA or it's website and other
communication tools?

I appreciate you taking a few moments to reply to this message with the
name of your Chapter and any useful answers or other information regarding
Chapter growth.

Best Regards.

Danny Davis
Seattle