<CORSA Chapters> hotel reservations

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Mon Feb 20 16:41:10 EST 2012

Dennis Pleau wrote:
> I'm not sure where this belongs, but I don't think it belongs on the
> Chapters list.  I also don't think it belongs on the Virtual Vairs or
> VV-Talk lists.
>
> I can't speak for the CORSABoD list as I have nothing to do with it.

Perhaps the best thing for persons who have questions or comments about
the upcoming convention would be to use the "contact us" links on the
convention page (accessed from the CORSA home page or directly at
http://www.corvair.org/chapters/necc/convention/index.htm) or to contact
CORSA's Executive Secretary, Harry Jensen.

Just by way of clarification, my role is that of the guy maintaining the
convention blog, and I work hand-in-glove with Al Lacki who maintains
the convention web site and who directs the promotional and publicity
efforts.  I think I was copied on today's original inquiry because I am
also my local chapter's contact on the Chapters list.

--Bob Marlow