<CORSA Chapters> Feature Stories and Tech Tips Needed for Communique

Mike McGowan mcvair at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 31 17:21:23 EDT 2012

Folks, I don't ask this often but could really use some help right now.  We need articles to fill the next Communique.  It is nearly deadline, I have asked my editors and frequent contributors, and yet do not have sufficient good material.

I know that you are connected to local chapters and the Corvair community.  You may have heard of cars, or read newsletter articles, or seen untold stories.  If you know of a member's story, or a car, or Corvair history, or a good tech tip, please send me a reply message (offline) with information and I will follow up.  Thanks a lot.

--Mike McGowan, Communique Executive Editor