<CORSA Chapters> CMI eSEEL for December 2012

jherken1 at netzero.com jherken1 at netzero.com
Thu Nov 29 08:06:30 EST 2012

Attached is the eSEEL for December.

Note that the Holiday/ Dues party is nigh - December 9th and the registration deadline is tomorrow!

Congratulations to our new (same) officers on their re-election.

Upcoming event possibilities include seeing a play at the Plymouth Playhouse, a spring trip to House on the Rock and a fall trip to Winona.   Make sure to bring up any shows or activities that may be of interest to the club.

I hope you all have safe and happy holidays,

John
Editor, Leeky SEEL
Corvair Minnesota