<CORSA Chapters> Corvair MN, eSEEL for October 2012

jherken1 at netzero.com jherken1 at netzero.com
Sun Sep 30 22:14:27 EDT 2012

Attached is the eSEEL for October 2012.

It's kinda short notice, but on the 2nd we will meet at Cuzzy's in Shakopee to celebrate the 53rd anniversary of the introduction of the Corvair.  One week later (on the 9th) we'll have our membership meeting at Mike Jenkin's house in Andover at 7 pm.  The rest of the calendar is getting kind of thin, but we're open for suggestions.

Don't forget elections are a the November meeting at the MUM so get nominations in to any of the officers on the back page of the SEEL.

And, get ready, the Holiday dues party is just around the corner!

John