<CORSA Chapters> January 2013 VairCor

Moore Gary and Helen hacoanews at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 18:35:05 EST 2013

The Heart of America Corvair Owners Association January newsletter has been posted on our website.
This month's issue featured articles:
 The HACOA Holiday Party.
 An article on repairing one our members 1960 that had been totaled in an accident this summer.
 Several members meet on the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City to show their cars during the holidays.
 MIke Dawson hosts a PowerGlide Tech Session.
 MIke's Preventive Maintenance Series Article is on Corvair wheel alignment part 1. Part 2 will be published in February.

Link to our website: http://www.hacoa.org/

Gary and Helen Moore
Co-Editors
Heart of America Corvair Owners Association
VairCor newsletter
HacoaNews at gmail.com