<CORSA Chapters> CorvanAntics newsletter articles

Gary Moore corvananticsnews at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 11:49:08 EDT 2014

Hi Everyone
This month's issue will cover the convention, but there is still room for
reports from car shows and regional events, or photos of you and your FC .
If you have a good photo from the national send it in, I really need a
photo of Dale Dewald autocrossing with 9 passengers at Bremerton.

Molly and I try hard to keep up with the passing of members and ex-members,
but are not always successful. If you know of the passing of a Corvanatic,
please let Molly or I know.
Gary Moore
CorvanAntics Editor