<CORSA Chapters> Getting the word out?

David Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Wed Feb 12 23:19:26 EST 2014

Bryan,
We at Vintage Corsa, Orange County, California printed a bunch of business
cards. We included our name & logo, our meeting place and times, website and
other stuff. It is very similar to the "glove box flier" you can find on our
website www.vintagecorsa.com

All our members have a handful of cards in their glove box. We put them on
cars as we see them and pass them out at car shows. Last week we had a guy
come to our meeting because he found a card. He's interested in buying a
Corvair.

If interested, I can scan the front & back and send you a picture of the
card.

One of many things you can do....
Dave Thompson, Vintage Corsa VP

.