<CORSA Chapters> Corvair Minnesota eSEEL for February 2014

jherken1 at netzero.com jherken1 at netzero.com
Fri Jan 31 22:17:32 EST 2014

Happy (Lunar) New Year!  Here's the eSEEL for February 2014.

As you can see, we've begun the year with a plan - check out the list of planned activities & meetings for the first part of the year.

Got an idea for an activity? The board is always looking for new ideas.

A few folks haven't paid dues yet - get 'em in soon to keep your membership current.

One last idea  - bring a friend to a CMI event.  We're proud of our vehicles, let's show them off to our friends!

Remember - we've only got a short time to get those 'vairs ready for driving & show season; let's get ready!

John