<CORSA Chapters> Clarks logo

Moore Gary and Helen hacoanews at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 11:12:06 EDT 2014

Hi fellow newsletter editors
Clarks sent their logo graphic for use in the Round Up program. It isn’t high resolution, but is better then anything else I have received from them. They gave permission to share it with other newsletter editors, if you are interested reply and I will email it to you.

Also if you are interested in starting a CORSA Chapter Newsletter Editors graphics library let me know. I am pretty sure we it could be on the CORSA website.
Gary

Gary and Helen Moore
Co-Editors
Heart of America Corvair Owners Association
VairCor newsletter
HacoaNews at gmail.com