<CORSA Chapters> Northeast Corvair Council - Events Flyer for You!

Allan V. Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 17 15:15:57 EDT 2015

Hello Corvair Chapter Contacts!

Northeast Corvair Council (NECC) announces an exciting schedule of performance-oriented events for 2015, encompassing three track days, two drag races, and one autocross. Locales include Indiana, New York, New Jersey, and Knoxville, Tennessee. Feel free to use the attached flyer in your chapter newsletters! And visit www.neccmotorsports.com for complete information. We hope to see you at one or more of our events this year!

 Allan Lacki for NECC