<CORSA Chapters> NECC High Performance Driving Event :::: Host Hotel Announcement :::: New York Safety Track :::: June 6, 2015

Allan V. Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 17 15:17:06 EDT 2015

Hello!

For our June 6 event at New York Safety Track, we have reserved a block of twenty rooms at the Best Western of Cobleskill, NY. It is one of the best-rated hotels in the area and has ample parking for cars and car trailers. The Best Western of Cobleskill is located at 121 Burgin Drive, Cobleskill, NY; about 49 minutes from New York Safety Track. We will be conducting early-bird tech inspection there, in the back parking lot, on the evening before the event. (Tech inspection will continue the next day at the track).

Call the Best Western at (518) 234-4321 and mention "NECC" to obtain our special room rate of $129.99 per night. This is $20 less than their usual rate for the month of June, which is their peak season. It is good for the nights of June 5 and June 6. They will hold the block open for us until May 22, so hurry and make your reservation.

High Performance Driving :::: Saturday, June 6, 2015 :::: New York Safety Track
Two options are available for this full-day event: (1) "High Performance Driving" with high-speed track sessions and individual timed laps, and (2) "Taste of the Track", a low-cost introductory program oriented toward first-timers. Registration is now OPEN. Complete details at www.neccmotorsports.com

Al Lacki for NECC Motorsports