<CORSA Chapters> NECC Motorsports - Spreading the Word!

Allan V. Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 17 15:20:29 EDT 2015

Dear NECC Drivers,

You've experienced NECC Motorsports yourself. Now we're asking you to help us spread the word about our exciting events!

It's simple really. Please share a contact name and/or info of the car club or clubs you're in so we can network with them and spread the word about NECC.  If you could also include friends who may be interested, we'd really appreciate that too.

Word of mouth is key to exposing people to our passion for motorsports at NECC. Please send contact info to me, Al Lacki, at redbat01 at verizon.net

Thank you in advance! Be sure to check out and sign up for our 2015 events at:
www.corvair.org/chapters/necc/announcements.html

Al Lacki for NECC Motorsports