<CORSA Chapters> We need your help - it's that time again

Secretary Corvanatics corvanatics at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 19:52:52 EST 2015

Dear Corvanatics,

It is time to send in your articles, reports, and photos (with informative
captions) for the next newsletter. All articles and photos can be sent to
either CorvanAnticsNews at gmail.com or just respond to this email. We want it
to be easy for you. They will be forwarded to the appropriate person.

The editing and distributing the newsletter is now accomplished by
committee. We are still trying to work out the kinks, so please be patient.

The committee consists of:

General Editor: Gary Moore   CorvanAnticsNews at gmail.com

Layout: Terry Kalp

Tech Editor: Gary Baxter   morsa66 at outlook.com

Distribution and Advertising: Molly Bacon   corvanatics at gmail.com

Historian: Chris Brown   cmbrown1950 at gmail.com

If you would like to advertise in the newsletter please contact Molly
Bacon. With your membership you can have a free small ad in the newsletter.
Display advertising is also available at the following rates: Full Page:
$25; Half Page: $15; Quarter Page: $10; Business Card (2 x 3.5): $5; Please
submit print- ready or typed copy and pre-payment to the Molly. Photos for
ads are $6.00 each and can be color or black/white. Authorization and
payment must be received prior to each issue. Deadline for publication is
the 15th of February, April, June, August, October, or December. All ads
must be Corvair related.

Remember that this is a bi-monthly newsletter, so advertising should be
geared to service ads such as businesses. If you have items to sell, there
are better avenues such as Craigslist, eBay or social media (Corvair
forums, Facebook, etc.).

We always welcome suggestions for changes to the newsletter.

Hope to hear from you soon.

*Molly Bacon*
Corvanatics
Secretary/Treasurer