<CORSA Chapters> June HACOA VairCor

Gary Moore hacoanews at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 10:52:29 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone
Don't forget the Chapter Editors, Officers and Webmaster meeting on
Wednesday night 6:45 to 7:30 at the Convention (June 24). We are only
being allowed 45 minutes, if you have a question you would like
answered, would like to purpose something, or need a little information
post an email on this forum so that we can start the discussion early.

Bryan Blackwell will be leading the general discussion and if possible
split off with the webmasters, My wife Helen and I will be leading the
newsletter discussion.

The June Heart of America Corvair Owners Association Newsletter is
available on our website
<http://www.hacoa.org/index.php?option=com_joomdoc&task=cat_view&gid=37&Itemid=8>.

Take care
See you in Knoxville