<CORSA Chapters> Chapter meeting

Gary Moore hacoanews at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 11:43:01 EDT 2015

Thanks Bryan. I'm not Harry but I will chime in.

It seems we always spent a good portion at the beginning getting
organized. Someone usually volunteers, then we go through introductions
and wing it from there. Having someone in charge from the get go and
having an agenda would help immensely.

The last few meetings have mostly been populated by newsletter editors,
with a few officers sprinkled in. The webmasters should also be
included, the name of the meeting should be changed to reflect their
invitation.

The convention program should read: Officer, Editor and Webmaster Meeting.

If we want to split up into sub-groups my wife Helen volunteered to
facilitate the editors portion. Either you or maybe Steve Spilatro could
facilitate the webmasters.

Gary Moore
HACOA /VairCor/ Editor
Corvanatics /CorvanAntics/ Editor