<CORSA Chapters> Chapter meeting

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Mar 9 22:04:38 EDT 2015

I agree, that's not much time, in the past we've had an hour, I agree some planning is a good idea.  I have some thoughts, I'll put together some thoughts on web presences, around 15 minutes.

I have a followup - this list is for precisely that group of folks. It seems like we could make more use of this list, unless there's some other place such things are discussed.  I like the newsletters that get sent around, it seems to me that's a better way of sharing than keeping track of a select group of newsletter editors.  What else should we be doing here?

--Bryan