<CORSA Chapters> Chapter meeting

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Mar 10 09:50:07 EDT 2015

On Mar 9, 2015, at 10:28 PM, Gary Moore via Chapters <chapters at corvair.org> wrote:

> In the beginning this email forum set up by the BoD to share news with the chapters. Unfortunately it was not utilized much for that purpose. A few of the editors starting sharing newsletters in an effort to keep it alive.
> Gary

FWIW, I think sharing newsletters is a great use of this list.  Sending as an attachment or posting a link to your archived copy works great.  I realize it's a little more trouble, but it is nice when people post the link to the specific issue, I think that probably helps out the harried editor trying to find material for this month's newsletter and wants to borrow an article.

--Bryan