<CORSA Chapters> Who is out there?

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Tue Mar 10 19:55:34 EDT 2015

One thing I would like to say.

Many of the chapters are involved with a newsletter exchange.

I send out the NFCC newsletter to any chapter representatives who want it.
In exchange, they send me theirs.
I forward those that are sent to me, to my chapter members who want mail
from other Corvair clubs.

This can result in members getting a dozen or more newsletters a month.
But that includes pictures, tech tips, parts for sale, and more.
A bonus for all who are a member.
And for those selling items, possible exposure, and for clubs that share,
info on events, and a great way for us to network.

Anyone wanting to join in, just include me on your clubs mailing list.

I will share my newsletter, and share yours with our membership.

Be warned, if your mailbox has limitations, it is possible it could be
filled as sometimes I send 5-6 in one day.
Good reading, great ideas for all.

Due to the sharing, it is possible to get the same newsletter forwarded from
other chapter reps.
That's what the delete key is for.

For myself, It is nice to know, that my efforts as a newsletter editor is
not confined to one small membership. And I have received compliments from
Corvair enthusiasts who have complimented our newsletter.

Gary Swiatowy
Niagara Frontier Corvair Club
gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com