<CORSA Chapters> Convention officer, editor, webmaster meeting

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Mar 20 22:09:59 EDT 2015

Hi folks,

We got off on a little tangent about this list itself, which was probably a good thing.  My original note that started all that was about the meeting.  I will gladly show up with an agenda if that's what we want to do.  We don't have a terribly long time (only scheduled for 30 minutes at this point), so we probably shouldn't try to cover too much.  Other than intros, I was thinking about presenting some options for web sites for your club.  Some of the possibilities and pitfalls of the various options, how to get an account here, traps to avoid, etc.

If we should cover something else instead, please feel free to suggest.  I'm happy to help us get the most out of the time.  Gary Moore collected all the respondents to who is on this list, and about half are editors or webmasters, so something along those lines seems like a good idea.