<CORSA Chapters> Member participation

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Thu May 28 16:03:44 EDT 2015

Good one, I may "borrow" that...

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Blackwell <bryan at skiblack.com>
To: aeroned <aeroned at aol.com>
Cc: chapters <chapters at corvair.org>
Sent: Thu, May 28, 2015 2:55 pm
Subject: Re: <CORSA Chapters> Member participation

Yes, I didn't mean to come across that way.  I dislike "We should do..." as
well, but sometimes I tuck those ideas away for later.  I agree completely, my
response is usually "sounds great, let me know when it's set up"
:-)

--Bryan

<chapters at corvair.org> wrote:

> Please don't misunderstand, I'm not against
doing anything different. Doing something is different than doing nothing.

> I just think if you have an idea, "We should do..." you should be
prepared to carry out that idea. You shouldn't just come up with an idea and
expect others to carry it out. Now if you need help getting things done, that's
different.