<CORSA Chapters> NECC Motorsports - Registration is now OPEN for New York Safety Track!

Allan V. Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 4 10:49:39 EDT 2016

We've wet your appetite during the off season with emails about major American spectacles like The Daytona 24 and the 12 Hours Of Sebring.  Now NECC is ready to nourish your need for speed...we've given the green flag to registration for our two exciting events!

Let's break it down by the numbers....2 summer dates at 1 amazing venue with 18 challenging turns...The New York Safety Track.

There are 2 ways to get in on the action. 1) a full day of driving thrills for $299, or 2) the great sampler package "Taste Of The Track" at $75.

Register now for one or both of our events...Saturday June 25th and Saturday August 27th.  Visit our website for details:
www.neccmotorsports.com

Pull on your driving gloves and we'll see you at the track!
Yours in speed,
NECC