<CORSA Chapters> Site uploading on new server

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Feb 15 10:56:07 EST 2016

Hi folks,

I've gotten a couple e-mails from folks who've had trouble uploading chapter site updates to the new box.  I migrated over the accounts and the hostname is the same, but the newer software is apparently causing some trouble with older upload clients.  If you're having trouble connecting, you might try the latest version of your software.

Hostname is www.corvair.org
SSH/SFTP only, port 22

If you had your login info saved into the software and don't have it, drop me a note and I'll reset your password.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell | Springfield, Va. | bryan at skiblack.com | http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
CORSA Eastern Div Director
 Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa
 '69 Road Runner, '99 Neon R/T, '00 Miata SE, '09 Ford F-150