<CORSA Chapters> A Message from NECC Motorsports: May We Remind You....

Allan V. Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Tue May 3 09:11:51 EDT 2016

That it?s May?and that means the first big NECC driving event is just around the corner! Don?t miss out, Saturday June 25th. Come join us as we have a blast on the 18 challenging turns at New York Safety Track. Find out more about pricing and discount hotel accommodations at neccmotorsports.com
If June doesn?t work for you, then lock in our second date when we?ll return to New York Safety Track Saturday August 27th. Two Saturdays, two great events at one heckuva track!
That?s neccmotorsports.com Tell your friends about us?the more the merrier.

And to those who've already signed up, a sincere thank you. Now get set for a great time at the track!

Yours in speed,
NECC