<CORSA Chapters> March and April VairCors-Heart of America Corvair Owners Association

Gary Moore hacoanews at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 10:28:51 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,
The March and April VairCors have been posted to the HACOA website.
Yeah, I forgot to upload the newsletter last month.

http://hacoa.org/ <http://hacoa.org/>

Convention news: The most current convention schedule can be found at:
http://www.corvair.org/2017convention/
As usual the schedule has changed since posted in an earlier /Communiqué /

I hope to see you at the Convention. The Officers, Editors and
Webmasters meeting is Wednesday evening, June28 from 6:30 to 7:30. If
there is something you would like covered at the meeting please post it
here. Bryan Blackwell will moderate at the meeting.

If you have questions for the Board of Directors contact your division's
directors prior to the convention.

Gary Moore