<CORSA Chapters> REAR ENGINE REVIEW Newsletter (CORSA Ch. 990) Apr 17

David McChesney daveeva at comcast.net
Sun Apr 9 12:45:04 EDT 2017

Hi Everyone.
Attached is the April 2017 Edition of the Rear Engine Review, the Newsletter of the Inland Northwest Corvair Club. If you are not associated with any Corvair Clubs, you are receiving this because I believe you just might be interested. Feel free to respond and let me know you would rather not receive it, if that is the case.
Dave

D. Andrew McChesney (http://vespican.livejournal.com/)
Author of the Stone Island Sea Stories (www.stoneislandseastories.com)
Beyond the Ocean's Edge: A Stone Island Sea Story in print, eBook, on KINDLE or NOOK.
Sailing Dangerous Waters: Another Stone Island Sea Story in print, eBook, on KINDLE or NOOK