<CORSA Chapters> Fwd: Yenko Stinger Owners - This is for you!

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Apr 30 07:11:56 EDT 2017

From: Allan Lacki         _redbat01 at verizon.net_
(mailto:redbat01 at verizon.net)
To:  virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Yenko Stinger Owners - This is  for you!

Yenko Stinger Owners - This is for you!

Hi! My name is  Matt Avery & I'm a writer based in Chicago. My work can be
seen here http://www.dailyherald.com/lifestyle/classic-cars/    . I'm
currently writing a book on the story of COPO and came across your site. I  was
wondering if any of your members purchased Stingers new and could share  their
memories of using them. In addition, if any members currently have
Stingers, literature, ads, etc. - anything related. I can be reached here or my
email   _mattaverymedia at gmail.com_ (mailto:mattaverymedia at gmail.com) .
Thanks in advance and hope to hear fro you. Regards,  Matt