<CORSA Chapters> Fwd: Great news, Dancing with the Cars, Happy Holidays!

English n2vzd at aol.com
Wed Dec 27 19:10:22 EST 2017

GREAT RACE IS COMING!!!

Subject: Great news, Dancing with the Cars, Happy Holidays!

Great news, Dancing with the Cars, Happy Holidays!The Great Race is coming!Dancing with the Cars Sock HopHappy Holidays!The Great Race is stopping for Lunch
Sunday, June 24, 2018!

We are excited to be the lunch stop on day 2 of the race!  There are 120 race cars expected around noon on Sunday June 24, 2018.  They will be parking outside while the race teams enjoy lunch in our event room.  This will be a fantastic opportunity to see all the cars in the museum as well as the cars on the street!  Save the date now and make your plans to attend.  We will have more information as it gets closer or go to http://www.greatrace.com/

 Join us for the best dance of the season!

  Tickets are on sale now at our website
https://www.classiccarmuseum.org/shop/
or call us at 607-334-2886 daily 9-5.

Come see this life size peddle car on display until April 2018!

 Happy Holidays from the staff and volunteers of the
Northeast Classic Car Museum!