<CORSA Chapters> NFCC Event at the Gernatt's in South Dayton -- Summer Corvair Road trip

jtd439 at roadrunner.com jtd439 at roadrunner.com
Tue Jul 25 12:54:22 EDT 2017

Hello All,

Coming soon will be the lunch and tour at Garnatt's auto collection.  From the accounts from others this will be a "must see" event for the year.  I have not been to this location yet, but those who attended in the past have given it "high marks".

Hopefully the weather will co operate for us.  But if it does not there will be tents and shelters available to us.  As a result this can be considered a rain or shine event.

For those of us, in the Northtowns area, we will be forming a "caravan" to travel there.  We will be meeting at the Church and leave from there at 10:00am traveling via the 290 / 190 and route 62 from Hamburg to South Dayton.

We are looking forward to seeing you, and the event can be used to show other attendees that Corvairs are still around.  An application form was sent out by Gary.  This form will need to sent before Aug 1st to the person listed.  If you need another copy, please advise and I'll send it out to you.

Have a good day
John Dawley