<CORSA Chapters> RECALL 2017 THANK YOU!!

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Jun 11 11:24:00 EDT 2017

Recall 2017 is now history , along with about 38 other years!  A huge
thank you to ALL sponsors and attendees and hard workers !.
Hopefully everyone has had a good time , and a safe non stress ride  home.
 We had one hard luck award this year , but thanks to Louie Halstead
getting his hands dirty , we found a broken rocker stud (rare failure!) and
repaired it for Ray Bombardier.  Our fickle Central NY weather held out for  us
this year .
 We will now proceed with plans for next year , tweaking as we  go.
Thank you everybody , and we hope to see you all at the Baystate show at
Clark's Corvair in Shelburne Falls  Ma.                           Expand your
Corvair enjoyment , and join us there!
Also , all you local Corvair people remember next Sunday at Scriba Fire
Dept show , watching Louie work his butt off again.