<CORSA Chapters> Chapter Seals for newsletters and websites

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 17 09:09:01 EDT 2017

Hi Everybody,

Rod Murray of the Western Pennsylvania Corvair Club and I collaborated to create a special "seal" for his club - a stamp denoting the fact that the club is, in fact, an official chapter of CORSA.  A copy of Ron's chapter seal is attached.

If you would like a seal like this for your chapter, please have your newsletter editor or webmaster send an email to me.  I'll need to know the name of your chapter and the year when it was established.

There is no cost to either your chapter or to CORSA, so this is a free offer.

This is an outgrowth of our earlier discussion of CORSA chapter certificates.

Allan Lacki
redbat01 at verizon.net