<CORSA Chapters> CNYCC ERIE CANAL BOAT DINNER TOUR

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Jun 21 08:52:24 EDT 2017

I need to know from each member if you'll be going on the dinner boat  ride
or not. The boat is reserved for our club only so we HAVE to fill 24 seats
or the club will end up paying. The date is Wednesday Aug 16th from the
Erie  canal Sim's store in Camillus. Boat leaves at 6:00 and the price is $30
per  person. The meal choices are prime rib, stuffed chicken or vegetable
primavera. I checked and was told the stuffed chicken is like a cordon blue (
ham and cheese ) with a cheese sauce over it. PLEASE! I need the head count
and  money if you'll be attending. Please call   315-689-3366 or E Tim or
myself at _n2vzd at aol.com_ (mailto:n2vzd at aol.com)  or _ritac44 at aol.com_
(mailto:ritac44 at aol.com)      Thanks!

http://eriecanalcamillus.com/boat.htm