<CORSA Chapters> [Corsabod] Chapter certificate interest

rearengine.steve rearengine.steve at att.net
Tue May 2 10:47:04 EDT 2017

On behalf of Rocky Mountain Corsa Corvair Club in Denver I also think a printed certificate is meaningless. RMC has no place to display it. CORSA has other things needing money.
Steve Goodman

I think that is a great idea.  A fillable PDF form would be a great way to
do this.  I wish I knew how to build those.

Nick.

Nick Shumaker

On Tue, May 2, 2017 at 8:20 AM, Ed Halpin via Corsabod <corsabod at corvair.org