<CORSA Chapters> Chapter certificate interest

Charley Biddle clbiddle at comcast.net
Tue May 2 22:52:57 EDT 2017

Bryan,

Charley Biddle here, for Chicagoland Corvair Enthusiasts.  As a chapter that predates CORSA, if we ever received a certificate of chaptership, it was back either when CORSA was formed or when CORSA issued the first ones.

The current chapters are listed on a recurring basis in the CORSA Communique.  As long as I see my chapter listed there, I can be assured that we are still a CORSA chapter.

If we ever had such a CORSA chapter certificate, it has wandered away sometime over the last 40+ years.  Having Harry, Mike and Larry in our chapter (Jensen, McGowan and Claypool) in our chapter, if we ever get decertified by CORSA, I'm sure we will hear about it.

If CORSA decides to reissue formal certificates, we will accept one, file it in some box somewhere, misplace it over time, and re-engage in this conversation ten years from now when it comes up again.

For us, a physical certificate is not a priority.

--- Charley