<CORSA Chapters> C N Y C C TOUR NEXT SUNDAY

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat May 13 05:53:45 EDT 2017

Don't forget our tour is next Sunday May 21st. We're meeting at  Dunkin
Donuts in Weedsport and leaving at 11:00. Plan to come earlier if you  want
something to eat before leaving. We're headed for the Agriculture and  Country
Living Museum --- loaded with all kinds of things that I'm sure many of  us
remember as kids or at Gramdma's. After our tour we'll head back up to
Weedsport for a lunch/dinner at Old Erie. Hope you all can make it. See you
there.
And just a reminder -- if your car's not ready, you DO NOT  need a Corvair
to come. Just all getting together is fun enough -- the car's are  a added
bonus.
   Dunkin Donuts is located across the road from the Arby's that  we usual
met at and right next door to the Sunoco on that corner.