<CORSA Chapters> NFCC November 2017 newsletter

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Sat Nov 4 15:15:37 EDT 2017

Attached is our November 2017 newsletter.

We have a club meeting coming up November 15th at the Church, nominations
for officers for 2018 are on the agenda.

You do not have to be present to be nominated, you do have to be present to
decline.

Anyone want to take over the newsletter?

Before the meeting, anyone interested in dinner at 5:30 PM at Red Robin
(Yum). On Maple road, let me know.

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com

A change from Buffalo Wild Wings, to see if this is preferable to a pre
meeting get together.

Unlimited fries with that!

Swap meet tomorrow at Frontier Fire Hall in the Falls.

Gary