<CORSA Chapters> IMPORTANT CONVENTION HOTEL REGISTRATION INFO UPDATE!!

English n2vzd at aol.com
Mon Nov 6 18:25:09 EST 2017

Tim,
Could you send out a email blast. I received a email from you from someone giving the convention hotels front desk phone number. I guess they cannot process reservations from there. People have to go through thewww.corvairpittsburgh.com website or the 1-800 222-tree (8733) reservation phone number.

2018 CORSA Convention hotel reservations. The host hotel, DoubleTree Hotel, in Greentree, PA. cannot process convention reservations at the front desk. To get the convention discount you must use the www.corvairpittsburgh.com website, or the DoubleTree reservation hotline at 1-800-222-TREE (8733) use code CCA to get convention pricing.
Thank you,
Jim Weppelman