<CORSA Chapters> Group Corvair newsletter for November, 2017

Jim Simpson simpson661 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 17:05:15 EST 2017

The Group Corvair newsletter is attached.

Please note the next meeting is Tuesday, 21 November.  This month we're
going to give the Bowie Old Town Grill a try.  The address is:  Corner of
Chestnut & 11th Street, 8604 Chestnut Avenue Bowie, MD 20715.  This right
next to the Bowie railroad station museum.

As usual, we'll meet at 7 for dinner and have a meeting afterward.

Please let me know if you plan to be there and I'll get a reservation.

Jim Simpson
Group Corvair