<CORSA Chapters> Fwd: [FC] Rampsides For Sale Dearborn Mich area

English n2vzd at aol.com
Tue Nov 28 15:07:24 EST 2017

Subject: [FC] Rampsides For Sale

   I have a couple Rampsides for sale. Both pretty rough. The 62 has a 3 speed & a car engine that does run. The front end is good but from the bed on back is pretty bad. The truck engine it came with is also available. The second is a 64 with an auto trans & car engine (not running). The bed looks like Swiss cheese but the rockers are actually pretty good. The members under the bed are rusted out. These could be replaced by the ones in the 62 I believe. Sorry no pictures, The city is threatening me with fines if I don't get things out. I need them gone soon. I will get pics to send in a day or 2. Call or reply to come & see or get pics. Good glass on both less the driver's side vent window on the 64. I payed $1500 for them The parts off the 62 are probably worth that alone but they need to go fast.  Greg Shaw 313-565-8012 _______________________________________________