<CORSA Chapters> Long Island Corvair Association Annual Car Show Sunday, October 22, 2017

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Oct 5 20:33:02 EDT 2017

Long Island Corvair Association
PO Box 1675, West Babylon, NY  11704
Website: _www.corvair.org/chapters/longisland_
(http://www.corvair.org/chapters/longisland)
Email: _longisland at corvair.org_ (mailto:longisland at corvair.org)

Annual Car Show
Sunday, October 22, 2017
9:00AM-3:00PM
Heckscher  Park- Field 1
NY-25A & Prime Ave, Huntington, NY 11743
FREE BREAKFAST  AND LUNCH SERVED
$12.00 pre-registration    $15.00 day of  show

We are all fortunate to own one of the most interesting and innovative cars
 ever made in America. No matter what condition it's in, if it's drivable
your  Corvair is unique and should be at the show! Show your pride and share
your  story with spectators and keep the Corvair legacy alive!

There'll be fun, games and Corvair camaraderie. Seeing our cars out in full
 force and hearing our stories could inspire someone there to buy a
Corvair. It's  how we keep breathing new life into this passion we all share.
Do your  part...bring your car and have a great time!

PLEASE MAKE CHECKS OUT TO: LONG ISLAND CORVAIR ASSOCIATION
For  questions email _LongIsland at Corvair.org_
(mailto:LongIsland at Corvair.org)  or _www.corvair.org/chapters/longisland_
(http://www.corvair.org/chapters/longisland)   for a registration form.