<CORSA Chapters> Group Corvair newsletter and October meeting reminder

Jim Simpson simpsonj at verizon.net
Mon Oct 9 22:30:05 EDT 2017

Please find the attached copy of the Group Corvair October newsletter.

Our next meeting is going to be Tuesday, October 17, at the Killarney House
in Davidsonville.  Directions are in the newsletter.  We'll meet at 7 p.m.
for dinner and have a business meeting afterward.

Please let me (Jim Simpson) know by replying to this e-mail if you plan to
come so I can make an advance reservation!

If the lot seems full at the Killarney House, check around the back -- they
have additional parking in the rear.

In addition, the Rockville Antique and Classic Car show will be this coming
Saturday (Oct 14).  Hope to see you there.

Jim Simpson
Group Corvair