<CORSA Chapters> Group Corvair newsletter for August 2018

Jim Simpson simpson661 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 10:53:02 EDT 2018

All -- please find the attached copy of the Group Corvair newsletter for
August, 2018.  I'm sorry about how late it is this month; other obligations
got in the way.

Feedback on the newsletter is welcome -- comments, suggestions, correction
and contribution (articles and pictures) are all welcome!

Note that there is NO MEETING this month, but that we'll pick up again in
September.  The date is set -- September 18th (the third Tuesday as usual)
-- but we haven't picked a location.  So watch your email and check the
next newsletter for an update.

Jim Simpson
Group Corvair