<CORSA Chapters> Corvair Parts and Service Vendors

sarahvair at cfl.rr.com sarahvair at cfl.rr.com
Fri Aug 31 14:17:50 EDT 2018

Great job Allan!!

This is certainly a great idea and I hope we get a lot of positive responses from it.

---- Allan Lacki via Chapters <chapters at corvair.org> wrote:

Hello Chapter Officers!

Does your chapter maintain a list of reliable Corvairvendors based in your locale?  Vendors whosell parts for Corvairs or provide service for them?

We’re seeing more and more new members of CORSA who could reallyuse this information.  But the list of vendorshas grown shorter with the passage of time. Now may be a good time to update your list and to create one if you don’talready have one.

Perhaps some of your vendors would like some exposure atthe national level.  CORSA publishes alist of Corvair vendors in good standing in the Communique magazine and on theCORSA website.  The cost for this is $50per year, which is a good deal especially for those vendors who buy and sellCorvair parts across the country.   KenHand is the keeper of the list for CORSA and you can reach him by email at vairmech at aol.com

Allan Lacki,

CORSA Regional Director - East
redbat01 at verizon.net

cc:

Ken Hand, Don Keefe, Bryan Blackwell, Curtis Henken and the CORSA Board